Frequently Asked Questions
What parts of the Bay Area do you serve?
I’m currently serving parents and families looking for public, charter, independent (private), and parochial schools in the East Bay, San Francisco, Marin County, the Peninsula, and the South Bay.
What ages do you specialize in?
I work with families of children entering TK through 8th grade. Age requirements vary by location and school.
I don't live in the Bay Area yet, but I am planning on moving there. Can you help me?
Absolutely! I help families who are relocating to the Bay as well as current residents.
How can I be sure your services are right for me?
I offer complimentary 30 minute phone consultations for anyone who is interested in my services. Get in touch to set up a meeting to see if my services are a good fit for your family.
I represent a company who is looking for a consultant for our corporate relocation program. Is this something you do?
Definitely. I partner with companies who need to relocate their employees to the Bay Area. Contact me for details.
As a 30+ year Bay Area resident, parent, and veteran educator with 10 years of experience as a lead teacher and admissions team member, I have the knowledge and experience to help you navigate the Bay Area school landscape and find the best educational program for your child.
You can count on me to use my background as a Bay Area native and experienced teacher to guide you through the school search and admissions process. Here’s why I am the right person for the job:
- I attended Bay Area schools myself for preschool through 12th grade.
- I have been a 1st and 2nd grade lead classroom teacher for 10 years at independent, charter, and public schools across the Bay Area and beyond.
- I have extensive experience with independent school admissions as a member of the Admissions Committee and assessment teams at Presidio Hill School and Berkwood Hedge School.
- I graduated with a B.A. in Communications from UCLA.
- I received my M.Ed. in Elementary Education from University of Missouri, St. Louis.
- I am passionate about meeting the unique needs of every child and family and setting them up for optimal success.